Today’s material handling equipment is built for durability, and they’re designed to provide many years of efficient service. Typically, the warranty that comes with a forklift, manlift, floor scrubber or rough terrain equipment will give you worry free ownership. If you want extra protection for this valuable equipment, the extended warranties offered by a manufacturer can give you peace of mind over a longer term. Depending on the type you choose, an extended warranty can offer these key advantages:
- You can have both parts and labor coverage in the event of mechanical or electrical failures on your Toyota Forklift.
- You can enjoy worry-free service from W.D. Matthews Machinery Co. when your equipment needs repair.
- You can choose a warranty period that matches your needs and budget. The coverage will vary beyond your basic warranty period, depending on the equipment type.
- Not all the equipment available today have an extended warranty available. Toyota forklifts have bar none the best options available.
- You can save money on extras such as deductibles, service fees and trip charges when covered repairs are required.
Generally, equipment manufactures offer basic coverage from six, months to two years. Toyota offers many different options.
Extended Limited Warranties
An original limited manufacturer’s warranty covers travel or transportation, parts, and labor for a set time period. An extended limited warranty simply continues this original coverage for “x” number of years for an additional charge.
Enhanced Extended Warranties
Some manufacturers offer “complete care” warranties that cover both parts and labor on repairs to covered machines. For a set cost, you’ll have more comprehensive coverage that begins when your original manufacturer’s warranty expires. This type of extended warranty provides well-rounded protection, and lets you rest easy that you won’t face the headache of unexpected costs for covered repairs.
To learn more about extended warranties contact your sales representative at W.D. Matthews Machinery Co.
By Lynn Mecham, Warranty Administrator