Safety Training Classes in ME, VT, NH, MA, CT
Operators of powered industrial forklifts and aerial access equipment must be fully trained and employer certified. Employers need an effective and comprehensive training program to meet this OSHA regulation. Operators are required to complete formal classroom training, practical hands-on training and an evaluation.
W.D. Matthews offers both “Train-the-Trainer” and Operator Safety classes to keep you and your company safe and in compliance.
We offer classes throughout Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Connecticut on all types of lift trucks from Walkie Pallet Jacks to High Capacity Rough Terrain Telescopic Machines as well as training on Aerial Access equipment from ground level all the way up to 150 feet.
Safety Training Courses we offer:
- Forklift Student Training
- MEWP Student Training
- Telehandler Student Training (Rough Terrain)
- Fall Protection Certificate
After Successful Class Completion your operators will recieve:
- Certificate of Completion
- Wallet Card
“Train the Trainer” Safety Training Courses we offer:
- Forklift Train the Trainer
- Sit Down Rider
- Stand-Up Narrow-Isle
- Pallet Jack
- MEWP Train the Trainer- Scissor/Boom
- Telehandler Train the Trainer (Rough Terrain)
Aerial/Scissor Lift Safety Training
- OSHA Regulations
- Equipment Specifications
- Warnings & Precautions
- Controls & Instrumentation
- Capacity & Stability
- Operating Limitations
- Load Composition
- Common Accidents
- Pedestrian Traffic
- Hazards & Classifications
Fall Protection Systems & Equipment
W.D. Matthews also provides the complete line of Guardian Fall Protection Performance Safety Gear. The Guardian product line is made to meet and exceed OSHA standards and provide a safe working environment for all of your employees.
- Anchors – Permanent, disposable & reusable.
- Connectors – Shock & non-shock absorbing.
- Harnesses – Comfortable, durable & hassle-free.
- Retractables – Light weight & durable.
W.D. Matthews is the number one choice for industrial equipment and machinery in New England, offering the competitive prices and comprehensive service that let you increase productivity and efficiency.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to call 1.866.WDM.LIFT.